| 1、 Overview of FGD damper in power plant
FGD damper door of power plant is a product of FGD system, gas turbine and nuclear power field, which is produced by our company based on many years' technology and experience in auxiliary equipment of power plant and using foreign advanced technology. The power plant desulfurization damper door is used on the inlet and outlet of absorption tower or bypass flue of flue gas desulfurization system, or used in flue gas denitrification and flue gas dust removal system. The shutter type double baffle structure is usually adopted for the damper. When the double baffle is shut off, the sealing is connected between the double baffles to realize the function of isolating and shutting off the flue gas.
2、 Technical parameters of FGD damper in power plant
1. Flue section: D (width) × w (height) × L (thickness);
2. Applicable medium: hot flue gas and dust containing flue gas;
3. Design temperature resistance: ≤ 350 ℃;
4. Design wind pressure: ± 8500pa;
5. Internal and external leakage rate of flue gas: "0"
6. Driving mode: electric or pneumatic and manual.
7. Power supply and control requirements: to be selected by the user according to the site conditions.
3、 Performance characteristics of FGD damper in power plant
1. Good sealing effect: the double-layer shutter damper can ensure the zero permeability of flue gas in power plant, and realize the maintenance of desulfurization equipment during normal operation of boiler. After heating and filtering, the sealing air greater than the flue gas pressure enters the sealing space between the blades when the baffle door is closed. The sealing air inlet valve is designed and installed on the double baffles. After the sealing air is injected, the sealing efficiency of the baffle door is 100%.
2. Small wind pressure loss: after the optimized baffle blade is opened, the blade overlaps into streamline, so the wind pressure loss is reduced. Generally, the pressure loss is less than 50pA. At the same time, there is no ash accumulation part.
3. High technical content: the latest engineering design methods such as fluid mechanics are adopted for all design work of flue gas damper door. Products with high sealing, low flow resistance, streamline appearance, low maintenance, excellent control performance and other advantages. The external design has a linkage mechanism to make several blades open or close synchronously. At the same time, the advanced seal and blade design can ensure that the equipment has the characteristics of low noise, no blockage, flexible operation and low driving power.
4. Strong anti deformation ability: the blade and frame adopt rigid design, with strong anti deformation ability, and can withstand the maximum wind pressure and temperature change of flue gas in operation. The double shutter baffle door has reasonable design structure, good blade rigidity, stable and reliable operation. The seal type of the shutter baffle blade is elastic seal and gas seal.
5. Strong corrosion resistance: except alloy parts, all flue gas damper doors are sandblasted or shot peened, with strong corrosion resistance.
6. Flexible driving mode: pneumatic or electric and manual. The electric device adopts mechatronics products, with torque protection and limit device, and can be operated remotely. The electric device also has the function of hand and electric switch for installation, debugging and maintenance. The driving device is usually directly connected with the damper.
7. Easy replacement of sealing material: the sealing material is easy to install, adjustable and easy to replace. Connection mode of damper and pipe: flange sealing welding connection or flange bolt connection.
8. Flexible matching: the sealing fan and electric heater of the sealing air system can be provided by our company after selection.
4、 Notice for order of FGD damper in power plant:
1. Provide the flue interface size and the installation position of the pipe. The width or length in the flue gas desulfurization damper specification refers to the inner edge dimension of the inner frame of the damper frame. The width is the dimension perpendicular to the baffle.
2. Flue gas parameters: A. maximum working air pressure (P) mmh2o B. maximum working temperature (T) C. working medium
3. Opening and closing time requirements;
4. Connection mode: flange plane butt welding connection or flange bolt connection;
5. Anti corrosion material requirements (nickel base alloy or acid resistant stainless steel);
6. Operation mode: electric or pneumatic (drive device brand requirements);
7. The use and position of damper in the pipeline;
8. Before ordering, the supplier shall provide the general installation drawing to the demander for confirmation.
5、 Supply scope of FGD damper in power plant
It includes damper body, sealing damper inlet valve, driving device (electric device or pneumatic device) and other accessories. Sealing fan and electric heater can be supplied in complete set.
Double louver damper for flue gas desulfurization
The double-layer shutter damper of flue gas desulfurization is manufactured by introducing advanced technology from abroad. The damper is used in the inlet and outlet of absorption tower or bypass flue of flue gas desulfurization system, or used in flue gas denitrification and flue gas dust removal system. The shutter type double baffle structure is usually adopted for the damper. When the double-layer baffle is shut off, the sealing air is connected between the double-layer baffles to realize the function of isolating and shutting off the flue gas.
The product has flexible opening and closing, reasonable driving torque, tight closing and long service life. It is an important supporting equipment in desulfurization system of thermal power plant.
Based on the introduction of foreign advanced technology, the double louver damper door manufactured by our company adopts optimized structural design. The equipment can work under the running state, which can be opened and closed flexibly, shut down tightly, and has high strength, good rigidity and durability, which greatly improves the desulfurization efficiency of the system and meets the environmental protection requirements of flue gas emission. Our company is a professional manufacturer of power damper equipment for thermal power plants, which has been widely used in the major thermal power plants in China.
2、 Structure introduction
The double-layer baffle is adopted to block the flue gas flow into the flue gas through the double-layer shutter baffle which is designed to block the flue gas flow into the flue gas through the double-layer shutter type baffle plate at least, and the air is driven into the flue gas through the double-layer shutter sealing structure which is higher than that of the double-layer shutter baffle to drive the air into the flue gas sealing chamber through the double-layer louver sealing structure.
2. The opening and closing time of double-layer shutter baffle door of flue gas desulfurization is ≤ 60s (can be selected according to user requirements).
3. Linkage mechanism is designed on the outside of the double-layer shutter damper door shell of flue gas desulfurization. After optimization design, the opening and closing of each blade of the baffle is in the streamline mode of louver, and the opening or closing is synchronized to realize the integrated operation.
4. The design structure of FGD double louver damper is reasonable, the blade rigidity is good, and the operation is stable. The blade seal type of the double louver damper gate for flue gas desulfurization is elastic seal and gas seal. The shell is designed with seal air inlet valve, which is locked and controlled with the baffle door. After the sealing air with certain pressure and flow is introduced between the blades, the flue gas flow before and after the blade can be effectively isolated, so that the sealing efficiency of the baffle door is 100%.
5. The double-layer shutter baffle door of flue gas desulfurization can rotate flexibly without jamming under the working conditions. The structure of pedestal type (high temperature resistant) self-aligning bearing with seat is adopted to reduce the driving torque of baffle plate and make rotation more flexible and light. The baffle blade is designed with thermal expansion compensation gap, which is safe under hot state operation.
6. The double-layer louver damper is designed to flow linear structure, which can fully reduce the resistance to air flow. The frame outside the door is made of section steel, and the blade design is of wing type (or flat plate type) structure, so that the air distribution is reasonable and smooth. The blade body is made of ordinary carbon steel or alloy steel, and the blade lap joint (or seal with the shell) is made of elastic stainless steel or nickel based alloy steel seal plate, which has the strength and stiffness in accordance with the working conditions and parameters, and is firmly attached to the extension shaft. The shaft handle device of each damper blade is supported by two externally installed, self leveling and maintenance free bearings with flange plate, which can effectively avoid the increase of driving torque caused by the non concentricity of the front and rear shafts of the baffle plate or the jam phenomenon of the blade opening and closing after long-term operation.
The double-layer flue gas damper is installed in the flue gas duct, and the front flue gas damper is connected with the flue gas damper by reverse welding. For baffle doors with lining due to anti-corrosion requirements, after hoisting on site, the front and back flanges shall be sealed and welded, and the inner lining shall be sealed and welded, and the on-site anti-corrosion coating must cover the inner lining of the shell.
8. The driving mode of double-layer shutter damper door for flue gas desulfurization is generally electric or pneumatic. The control is convenient. It can input and output switch signal (or input and output analog signal) to control the blade opening according to the system operation mechanism and reflect the blade opening status in real time. It can be operated remotely or controlled by program, which is convenient for DCS control automation.
9. The electric (pneumatic) actuator of double-layer louver damper gate for flue gas desulfurization adopts intelligent integrated control, with torque protection and limit switch, which can be operated locally or remotely, and has manual and electric (pneumatic) switching function for installation, commissioning and maintenance. After installation and debugging, it will leave the factory. Before delivery, the limit switch of the electric (pneumatic) device has been adjusted and set in place. The user only needs to connect the power supply (or air source) and connect with the wiring terminal to make the baffle door work normally.
10. The sealing fan and electric heater of the sealing air system can be provided by our company after selection.
3、 Technical parameters
1. FGD (model) - w (width) × H (height)
2. FGD (model) - w (width) × H (height)
3. Installation position: horizontal air duct, vertical duct and inclined duct.
4. Circulation medium: flue gas or other gases.
5. Design pressure bearing capacity: ± 8000pa
6. Design temperature resistance: ≤ 350 ℃
7. Leakage: ≤ 0%
8. Power supply and air source:
Double louver damper door for flue gas desulfurization: AC three-phase three wire ~ 380V / 50 Hz or determined by the user
Double louver damper door for flue gas desulfurization: AC ~ 220 V / 50 Hz (solenoid valve)
Compressed air source 0.4mpa-0.8mpa
4、 Scope of supply
The scope of supply includes damper body, electric (pneumatic) actuator, sealing air system and other accessories.
5、 Ordering instructions
1. Provide the pipe section size and the installation position of the pipe (horizontal pipe or vertical pipe).
2. Opening and closing time: ≤ 50s (can be selected by the user).
3. Circulation medium, maximum working pressure and maximum working temperature.
4. Connection mode: flange plane butt welding connection.
Or: pneumatic switch.
6. The use and position of baffle door in the pipeline.
7. Before ordering, the supplier shall provide the general installation drawing to the demander for confirmation.