1、 Application of swirling fly ash constant velocity sampler
The swirling fly ash constant velocity sampler is a new type of product instead of impact type and accumulation type sampling. It is widely used for the constant speed continuous sampling of fly ash in the tail gas of boiler, which can accurately detect the carbon content in fly ash, and provide a reliable basis for the scientific calculation of boiler thermal efficiency. It is mainly applicable to the requirements of boiler users, special inspection institutes at all levels, boiler inspection institutes, electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy and other industries for the sampling of boiler flue gas and irregular sampling of special media in special industries. In order to ensure the absolute representativeness of the sample, the isokinetic sampling is fully realized.
There are two types of fly ash sampler: fixed type and portable type. The fixed type is generally applicable to the boiler users. The equipment is fixed on the straight section of the flue gas pipeline and cannot be moved for sampling. The portable fly ash sampler is applicable to the sampling requirements of irregular and fixed points in most cases, as well as the sampling requirements of special inspection institutes, boiler inspection institutes and other special media at all levels.
2、 Structure introduction and function:
one 、 Sampling head -- the flue gas flow enters the sampler from this port.
2. sampling tube ---- the flue gas flow from the sampling head, through which it enters the glycoside air separator.
3. Pressure transfer pipe: adjust the flow rate of fly ash in the sampling pipe through the pressure display of pressure pipe, which is equal to the flow rate in the flue.
4. The "U" tube is the pressure indicator in the sampling tube and flue.
5. Outlet pipe: the pressure through the outlet pipe is less than the pressure in the flue, and the flue gas flows into the sampling device.
6. Cyclone separator - the flue gas flow is separated here, the fly ash enters the ash collecting funnel, and the gas is discharged from the outlet pipe.
7. Dust collection by cyclone.
8. Sampling bottle -- for fly ash sample.
3、 Installation instructions:
- Drill holes in the flue and extend the sampling pipe into the flue to make the sampling head face the direction of flue gas flow. According to the situation of the manufacturer, it can be equipped with anti-wear sleeve
- Weld the sealing flange with the flue and weld with the sampling pipe to ensure the sealing.
- Connect the sampling pipe with the cyclone collector with nuts, and connect the pressure measuring tube with the U-tube with silicone tube.
- Connect the cyclone catcher with the outlet pipe and valve, and then connect the outlet sampling system with a certain position behind the baffle plate of induced draft fan (i.e. open a hole here to weld the pipe).
- Heat preservation shall be provided for the fly ash sampling system (outside the flue) and the whole collector to prevent condensation and blockage of the pipeline after sampling.
4、 Operation procedure description:
- Open the valve A and ensure that the connection between Part 7 and Part 8 is airtight, adjust the valve opening to make the water level in the U-tube equal, and start sampling.
- After sampling for 5-10 minutes, close valve a, screw off sampling bottle of part o and send it to analysis room for analysis.
- After sampling each time, open the valve a for suction, and remove the dust in the sampling pipe for 5 minutes (or purge with compressed air).
- If the sampling pipe is blocked, purge with compressed air.
? 5、 Working process:
As shown in the figure, after entering the sampling nozzle, the flue gas flows through the sampling pipe, enters the cyclone separator along the tangential direction of the wall, and then rotates up and down along the wall. In the process of rotation, the fly ash is thrown onto the wall of the separator due to gravity inertia, and then falls into the ash collecting funnel along the wall and enters the sampling bottle under the action of gravity, and the gas is discharged from the outlet pipe.
When the flue gas velocity is between 6m / s and 14m / s, the constant speed sampling rate is more than 95%. The sampler can also use the air pump as the power source, which can realize uninterrupted operation, and has the function of constant speed regulation within the range of unit load of 70 ~ / F -- 100%. Reliable operation, convenient operation, no need for special maintenance.
Note: (1) the device is generally installed on the flue of air preheater. If the flue width is greater than 2m, two samplers should be installed symmetrically on the flue. If the width is less than 2m, only one sampler should be installed.
(2) Water heating equipment shall be used for the connection type transition pipe joints, and some movable joints shall be installed in the middle, so as to facilitate the disassembly and assembly and minimize the number of welding parts.
(3) Connection welding requires airtight.
6、 Order notice:
The user shall provide the following data when ordering:
1. order quantity
2. flue diameter
3. space installation position
4. Product model
The pictures of this station are all the site photos of our factory. It is strictly forbidden for others to use the network to steal. Please recognize the old brand of Lianyungang tiger power when ordering fly ash sampler