It’s been busy, again, always. Our company was bought by a bigger company so work has been hectic and stressful, but I am hopeful that now that the sale has gone through and we are officially operating under a new name, things will slow down. I’m not going to hold my breath though.
With work being the way it is, I don’t have much time “off” to do any of the things I really want to do. Eventually I will catch up, just maybe not right away.
My favorite one though that I checked off was to drive the RZR. Actually it should say drive MY RZR. Greg bought me a Turbo RZR for our anniversary, and he got the hand controls in last week. It is awesome!!
Start date: January 1, 2014
End date: September 28, 2016
1. Go to a Fork and Screen movie.
2. Have a dinner party.
3. Get a dog.
4. Sell a print.
5. Have a cute picnic.
6. Purge craft supplies.
7. Organize iMac desktop.
8. Try 20 new recipes.
9. Get a new phone.
10. Read 1 Harry Potter book.
11. Make a calendar with my photos.
12. Take a self-portrait every week for a month.
13. Get another tattoo.
14. Get a new Moleskine. 15. Make a large script canvas.
16. Watch 10 new movies.
17. Drink 2 bottles of water per day.
18. Learn script art.
19. Crochet a scarf.
20. Eat a macaron.
21. Go to Cheesecake Factory.
22. Drive the RZR.
23. Have a baby photo shoot.
24. Paint my office at work.
25. Plan an extravagant 1st birthday party.
26. Attend a parade.
27. Go to 10 new restaurants.
28. Decorate a nursery.
29. See a comedy show.
30. Be unplugged for one weekend.
31. Go to a roller derby match.
32. Have a play date.
33. Carve a pumpkin.
34. Put money in savings.
35. Watch 5 Kiera Knightley movies.
36. Help with 5 Silver Sundays.
37. Make a drastic hair change.
38. Organize files and important documents.
39. Explore a small town by myself.
40. Watch Gone with the Wind.
41. Go to a circus.
42. Go target shooting.
43. Buy a new maxi skirt.
44. Learn to make pickled okra.
45. Clean out email inboxes.
46. Take baby to the zoo.
47. Enter a photo contest.
48. See the ocean.
49. Go see a play.
50. Buy a new laptop.
51. Adopt a family for Christmas.
52. Pay for someone’s meal in the drive-thru.
53. Organize photos on my phone.
54. Go to a Chiefs or Royals game.
55. Donate to a local charity.
56. Take pictures of snow.
57. Get my eyebrows waxed/threaded.
58. Get a Shellac manicure.
59. Make homemade bread.
60. Make a coffee table photo book.
61. Drink a bottle of our wedding wine.
62. Make sangria.
63. Learn to cook stuffed mushrooms.
64. Rebrand my blog.
65. Make a vlog.
66. Have a friend take my portrait.
67. Partcipate in the Heart Walk.
68. Invite guest bloggers.
69. Visit KC Public Library.
70. Visit St. Louis Zoo.
71. Make 3 thrift store purchases.
72. One week of no Facebook.
73. Buy a new hard drive.
74. Try 5 new beers.
75. Visit a new museum/art gallery.
76. Start a savings account for Baby.
77. Learn to make homemade funnel cakes.
Have a girls day with Maria.
79. Send a secret to Postsecret.
80. Decorate new house for Christmas.
81. Help plan a party/wedding/shower.
82. Upload a funny video of baby.
83. Learn to shoot a rifle.
84. Go on a walking tour (The Plaza?)
85. Put a working flashlight in every room.
86. Change door handles.
87. Participate in an Instragram 30 Day Challenge.
88. Celebrate a random holiday. Disability Awareness Day January 20
89. Watch a movie made in 1985.
90. See a shooting star.
91. Try a new flavor of coffee.
92. Buy a new pillow.
93. Go one week without spending any extra money.
94. Take a day off for myself.
95. Buy watercolors.
96. Donate old clothes.
97. Get a raise at work.
98. Gain 10 pounds.
99. Use all current makeup without buying more.
100. Get highlights in my hair.
101. Take a class.